Thursday, July 16, 2009

More of the same

Buenas! You know, as time continues, I find that everytime I write on here I feel like I am just repeating myself. Ah well, here I go again! Life is wonderful as always. This week was a success, I got a lot done, and had a few laughs along the way. Man, I've been sitting here for about five minutes now trying to think of something fun and creative to write, but I'm drawing an absolute blank! Really everything is just the same as before. I am doing GCP orphanage work, teaching english, building stoves, and teaching art at Madre Hogar. I suppose the biggest news is that we have 5 people leaving this upcoming Tuesday, including my co project lead who goes with my to everything. I have no idea what's going to happen, but I'm pretty sure some of my projects are going to be shut down or at least cut down. I'll probably have to pick something else up, which means that gardening may be coming back into the picture.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be leaving here a week earlier than I originally thought. If I leave the day I was originally planning, then that gives me about 3 days to get home, find a job, and get situated before school starts. Leaving earlier will give me more time to take care of important things I need to, and I'm feeling good about the decision.

I don't really have much more to say, so I'll just download some more pictures! Except that the internet connection isn't working. I'm sorry! I'll try later.

No comments:

Post a Comment